LAST UPDATED: [18th Ocotober 2017]
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
When you subscribe to our newsletter or submit an inquiry through our website, we collect information from you such as:
- Email address
- Any other information you choose to provide in the content of your message to us
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Site
We may use this information, for example, to ensure that the Site functions properly, to determine how many users have visited certain pages, or to prevent fraud. We use IP address to derive your approximate location.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting content tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as account verification, audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
How We Share Your Information
We do not disclose the information that we collect through the Site to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, auditing, and other services.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so.
We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Third Party Services
The Site allows you to, upon your direction, share information with social networking websites, such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. The use of your information by any social networking websites will be governed by the privacy policies of these third party platforms and not by us. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party platforms.
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
Your Choices and Access
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email.
Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
Please note that we transfer your information outside of your region for storage and pro. By using the Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.